The Login Optin™ Strategy Is Easy With AccessAlly and PopupAlly Pro:
You are currently missing the PopupAlly Pro plugin. Take time to read why PopupAlly Pro is such an integral part of this powerful strategy.
How The Login Optin™ Strategy Works To Increase Visibility and An Organic Upsell To Your Membership Site
The Login Optin™ pairs list building strategy with organic cross-selling design.
First, the “free” subscriber becomes intrigued with the display of your other courses. Since they're coming back repeatedly to your membership site to access their free course, the curiosity builds over time.
Finally, they'll be curious and click on one of your paid courses… and are automatically redirected to its sales page, where they can read in detail what you're offering (thanks to easily configured AccessAlly settings!).
If you've been giving them your very best so far and they're a good fit, the upsell to becoming a paid member of your site is an absolute no-brainer.
Learn more about how the Login Optin™ Strategy works here.
Step 1: Create Your Free Course
First, create your free course inside of AccessAlly.
Step 2: Add Your Free Course Icon To The Dashboard Page In Your Membership Site
When your free course is all ready to go, you can add it to the dashboard page of your membership site, alongside your other (paid) courses.
Step 3: Create Your Opt-In
Next, you'll want to head over to your PopupAlly Pro settings to start creating your own unique opt-in form/popup.
Step 4: Set Up The Sequence Inside Your CRM
Here, you'll tie everything together: once your visitors opt-in through the form, your CRM campaign will begin.
First, a tag should be applied to the new subscriber that gives them access to the free course. Then, send an email with a unique username and password to the new subscriber so they can log into the membership site.
Once inside the membership site, the new subscriber will be treated to a dashboard of all the courses you offer: paid and free alike.
Since AccessAlly uses tags to protect pages, the email subscribers can only access the free course they opted in for. If they're impressed enough with the amazing content you're offering, the next few steps happen organically:
- They become intrigued with the other course offerings
- Out of curiousity, they click on one of the other course icons
- They are automatically redirected (thanks to AccessAlly settings!) to the sales page for that course… and a chance to purchase access to it
Step 5: Make It Live
Now, it's time to make your free course and opt-in live to the world and watch as the Login Optin™ Strategy continues to build your email list and enthusiasm for your free – and paid – courses inside your new membership site!
The Tools You Need To Create Your Own Login Optin™:
The AccessAlly plugin works perfectly to build up your membership site with free and paid courses alike…but you already knew that!
For the opt-in itself, you'll want to use a plugin like PopupAlly Pro, which is one of the more affordable, premier opt-in plugins for WordPress.
There are a few reasons why PopupAlly Pro really stands out in the playing field as an integral part of your Login Optin™ Strategy:
- Design Flexibility: With PopupAlly Pro, you have virtually unlimited design possibilities. Start with one of the 24 pre-made templates, or start from scratch. But with this feature, you can ensure that the branding is 100% consistent from opt-in to upsell.
- Put It Anywhere On Your Website: The PopupAlly Pro plugin allows you to place a unique opt-in anywhere on your website – on as many (or as few) pages as you'd like. But it also allows you to place these opt-ins as embedded opt-ins, popups, or even scroll-activated boxes. So you can maximize the opt-in conversion rate for your new course.
- Track Your Affiliate Links: PopupAlly Pro keeps your affiliate tracking links in order, if you're utilizing an affiliate program through Ontraport or Infusionsoft, for example.
- Don't Bug People Who've Already Opted In: There's no need to keep bothering your new subscribers with the same opt-in again and again. Use PopupAlly Pro's smart subscriber recognition to hide those opt-ins once they've done their job.
In other words… by taking advantage of the premier feature that PopupAlly Pro offers, you can increase the overall effectiveness of the entire Login Optin™ Strategy.
So if you don't have this plugin yet, take it for a test drive with the famous $1 trial offer: