Released in November 2017, contains bug fix.
Critical Bug Fix
Please update to 2.2.4 immediately if you are using AccessAlly Subscription products!
- This release contains a bug fix for an issue introduced in AccessAlly 2.2.3.
- The issue puts indefinite recurring subscription payments into the Finished state at billing time, so they will no longer be charged.
- We have included a detector / fixing tool that you can install to see if any subscription on your site has been affected.
- You can download the plugin here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/AccessAlly/accessally/accessally-subscription-bug-detector+1.0.1.zip
- If any subscription is affected, clicking on the “Resume and charge subscription” button will fix the issue and the subscription will continue as usual.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Stage-release courses have been enabled for ConvertKit. (yay!)
Update Ontraport API communication to work with the new JSON condition format.