Released July 2020
Built-in AccessAlly transactional emails are here!
Keep reading to find out more about all of the different types of emails you can set up now.
Send customizable invoice emails automatically for each payment. Now you don’t need to set up individual emails for each product in your CRM software, and you can have emails go out after each payment for subscription products. Plus, you can insert CRM custom fields like a VAT number and design global blocks that you’ll want to use across different email types. Start sending email invoices.
Send welcome emails directly from AccessAlly, so your new members can get their login links right away. No more waiting on a tag or trigger in your CRM to send that first important email. Set up your welcome emails.
Turn on failed payment follow-up emails with just one click, so you can capture lost revenue. You no longer need to set up a failed payment automation email campaign in your CRM (although you still can if you want more follow-ups or to have multiple reminders). Get those follow-ups sending.
Tell affiliates they made a sale with our new “affiliate notification” emails! Now you can let affiliates know which product they sold, and how much they earned so they’ll want to keep on referring. Start sending affiliate notifications.
Create shared email blocks that can be re-used across all the different types of emails (like a header and footer), to save time during set up. It’s also handy when you rebrand or need to refresh your email designs. Set up shared email blocks now.
Plus you’ll see a log of all the emails that went out, so you’ll know who received what emails.
- Now you can generate AccessAlly/ProgressAlly Shortcodes through the top WordPress bar! With the new shortcode generator, you don’t need to create a new page to get a shortcode. This makes it easier to create shortcodes on the fly to insert in any theme or builder! Please note that there’s now only one button for the Shortcode Adder in the WordPress classic editor (no separate adder for ProgressAlly anymore).
- Students in a hurry? Now they can change the playback speed on your Amazon S3 videos. New multiple playback speeds for Amazon S3 videos in ProgressAlly is here.
- Keep track of administrative operations across team members, with notes on the back-end! Now you can write down a reason for a refund, or add more information to a contact directly in the AccessAlly Purchase Log area.
- Teams just got clearer! We clarified how we talk about teams, team leaders, and team members. So you can have just a handful of team programs, each with multiple teams enrolled in these programs. From there, you can also see all of the active teams and click through to manage them.
- Create a separate team self-registration page. You can configure a dedicated self-registration page that is different from the default Team dashboard page.
- AccessAlly is now keyboard compatible. All AccessAlly frontend elements can be operated via keyboard only via the Tab and Enter keys.
- New ActiveCampaign custom field type is here! Now you can use Text Area custom fields in ActiveCampaign in your custom operations.
- We’ve added the Malaysian Ringgit as a possible currency option.
- Now you can save address information in order forms to Drip built-in fields.
- We’ve added a minimum height in custom code blocks for the order form designer.
- We’ve updated the login language for the French translation to remove the English emphasis.
- Fixed a bug where tags couldn’t be added to ConvertKit from the WordPress user profile page.
- Fixed a bug where the State / Province value in a Flex Order Form design was not saved in the CRM custom field (if configured).
- Fixed an issue where the ActiveCampaign Organization field was not refreshed when batch updating contacts.
- Fixed a bug in AccessAlly Teams setup where the self-register / add team member warning message couldn’t be updated.
- Fixed Team batch import issue if there are more than 1 team configured.
- Fixed Order Form “Future payment” text not translated issue.
- Fixed a UABB conflict with the ProgressAlly audio player.
- Fixed the ability to renumber ProgressAlly objectives.
- Fixed an issue where WP Engine cron job was running too often and causing payments to happen at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where a PayPal subscription needed to be canceled manually.
- Fixed issue for international languages in PDF Certificates: now you can use Spanish and French special characters with no problems.
- Added empty list detection when bulk uploading a list of team members in AccessAlly Teams.
- Fixed a display issue for the Member Directory on Safari browser.
- Fixed a bug where a customer might click the back button and accidentally create a duplicate subscription when purchasing.