If you use ConvertKit for your email automation marketing platform, then you know how powerful of a system it is.
But you might be wondering what the best way to integrate ConvertKit with a WordPress affiliate plugin might be…
There are a few generic WordPress affiliate plugins on the market, but which one is right for you? We’ll answer that question and more below!
Table of Contents
- What Do You Plan to Sell With Your Affiliate Program?
- If You Sell Online Courses, Digital Products, or a Membership Program… You’ll Want To Check out AccessAlly
- Setting up a ConvertKit affiliate plugin integration
- Delivering Courses and Products using ConvertKit
- Get Started with the ConvertKit Affiliate Plugin WordPress Integration in AccessAlly
What Do You Plan to Sell With Your Affiliate Program?
The first question we need to answer to help you choose the best ConvertKit WordPress affiliate plugin integration is this:
What do you plan to offer? It could be…
The good news is that there are different WordPress plugins that handle many of these options.
If You Sell Online Courses, Digital Products, or a Membership Program… You’ll Want To Check out AccessAlly
While there are a few WordPress affiliate plugins that integrate with ConvertKit using Zapier or other add-ons…
There’s a brand new option on the market for ConvertKit users when it comes to affiliate plugin integration, and it’s called AccessAlly.
With AccessAlly’s mobile friendly order forms you can now track affiliate cookies and run your own affiliate program.
Why is it ideal for those who offer online courses, digital products, and membership sites you ask? Because AccessAlly also handles delivery of each of these types of offerings.
In fact, AccessAlly is a ConvertKit membership plugin too!
This affiliate management plugin does so much more for your business, and here's just a taste of the full features you can look forward to:
- Affiliate Registration is handled directly through ConvertKit's opt-in forms – becoming an affiliate is as easy as having an “affiliate tag” applied and getting the AccessAlly account created through a ConvertKit webhook.
- Unlimited affiliates: the number of affiliates you have is up to you! Since each affiliate is a contact in your ConvertKit account, you'll only be limited by your ConvertKit plan.
- Real time reports: see exactly which affiliate accounts are sending traffic to your website, including where the link is coming from. Very few affiliate systems show you what page a link it being clicked on.
- Easy affiliate login and reports: your affiliates can access their own individual affiliate sales reports and see their progress in the affiliate area on WordPress as they send people your way.
- Promote your products and services: there's no limit to the amount of products or services you want to promote through your affiliate program using this WordPress affiliate plugin. The sky's the limit!
Let’s take a look at how easy it is to set up an order form and an affiliate program on WordPress for ConvertKit.
Setting up a ConvertKit affiliate plugin integration
The first step is to integrate ConvertKit with your WordPress site using AccessAlly.
Next you’ll want to create the products you plan to sell, as well as the offers that go along with them.
The benefit of AccessAlly’s 3-step order form is that you can follow-up with anyone who doesn’t complete their check-out using ConvertKit’s automation functionality.
Finally, once you have your products in place you can create the affiliate program in AccessAlly.
In AccessAlly’s affiliate plugin functionality, all you need to do it make someone an affiliate is assign a tag in ConvertKit.
This gives them the ability to access your affiliate center on your WordPress site, where they can get their affiliate links, stats, and more.
Delivering Courses and Products using ConvertKit
Delivering your online courses and products using AccessAlly is easy with ConvertKit’s automations. You can do dripped content release, or instant access – it’s all based on tags.
You design the course or membership structure in AccessAlly, while your WordPress theme handles the look and feel of your site.
From there, ConvertKit handles the delivery of emails and decides when to unlock access. It could be a daily challenge, a weekly course, or a monthly membership… your automations in ConvertKit power it all.
Plus, you can decide what kind of affiliate program you want to run.
You decide what affiliate commission structure you want to offer, how long you want to track affiliate cookies and if you’re offering a recurring product you can also choose how long you want to pay affiliates.
Get Started with the ConvertKit Affiliate Plugin WordPress Integration in AccessAlly
While there are other WordPress referral plugin options out there – not all of them were designed with ConvertKit integration in mind.
So if you’ve been looking for the right affiliate plugin on WordPress that deeply integrates with ConvertKit… you’ve found it!
Check out AccessAlly and get started integrating your ConvertKit account with the checkout pages and affiliate system.