We’re hiring: Marketing Manager
Do you love driving growth and building a brand that customers love?
Are you a rebel who rejects being a cog in a big company, and who wants to be a part of the growth at a startup?Apply Now
Are you the one?
You are empathetic and perceptive
You love to put yourself in an ideal customer’s shoes and create strategies from this perspective. You also have the ability to see the big picture so you can provide useful advice and input across the company.
You’ve got relentless creativity and ambition
You’re a pro at digging deeper than our competitors when it comes to the type of content we create. You know how to show up from an expert position, and push the rest of the team to also deliver the best “deep thinking” content possible.
You like to have focused autonomy and collaborate too
Joining a fully-distributed team and working from home is your jam, and you like communicating with clients and team mates via text and video conferencing. You have the ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload.
At AccessAlly you’ll experience
People who care.
Work that matters.
Success you can be proud of.
Here’s what you can expect in this role
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll lead our digital marketing initiatives to grow our business. This role requires you to step out of your comfort zone. As a leader of a small team, you’ll be required to have the experience and creativity to manage all aspects of marketing. In this role, leadership and the willingness to learn and be adaptable are absolutely essential.
Because you’ll be doing meaningful work, while making your mark on online learning software that’s responsible for providing education to millions of people.
The global Learning Management System market is expected to grow from 13 billion in 2020 to 25 billion by 2025, and you’ll be part of a team of smart, caring and hardworking people leading the way.
Access to education can help defy stereotypes and make the world a better place, while providing a great livelihood for teachers.
You can be a part of making that happen while flexing and honing your unique skill set.
You’ll be asked to work independently with minimal daily oversight, while also contributing to and collaborating with a close-knit team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing brand-focused and product-focused marketing campaigns for a number of different target markets.
- Ensuring clear KPIs are established and adhered to for marketing programs and effectively tracking and reporting on the initiatives.
- Working closely with the sales, product, and customer success teams to drive results.
- Developing quarterly and annual marketing plans that include digital marketing, public relations, displays and sponsorships, content marketing, web design and development, and more.
- Providing direction to keep messaging and graphic communications on-brand.
- Writing impactful newsletters, funnel emails, blog posts, website pages, and more.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Assigning tasks and assisting with prioritization for the rest of the marketing team.
Qualities, skills, and experience we’re looking for:If you’re a person who is driven by creativity and getting noticed, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Leading and collaborating with others to reach big bold goals like increasing traffic, increasing opt-ins, making a splash with a new campaign.
- Keeping an eye on the big picture and what we’re trying to achieve, and re-adjusting plans as we get more information during tests, etc.
- Communicating with fellow team members with kindness, respect, and clarity.
- Understanding how all the pieces fit together from a technical perspective and marketing flow, so that it’s easy for everyone to do their parts and have a successful execution of projects.
- Identifying opportunities for creative tactics, sticking to strategy and ensuring return on investment.
- Focusing on LTV and CAC ratios and more.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing roles. You’ve done this before and are pumped to get started.
- Incredible writing skills. You have a knack for crafting interesting copy, specifically direct response and conversion copywriting.
- A strategic mindset that allows you to understand industry trends and customer needs.
- A strong eye for design / creative direction with a focus on conversions on the web and mobile.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills.
- Comfortable with all things WordPress and Infusionsoft.
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a great attitude.
This is a full-time employee position – must be able to legally work in Canada or the United States of America. While this is a virtual, work-from-home position, it is not short-term. We are committed to building a world-class team culture, and want someone equally dedicated who will grow with us for many years.
We’re a heart-centered team of dedicated, disciplined A-players and we need you to be too. If the potential for more ownership and room to grow into the team sounds exciting, keep reading.
“One of the things I love most about working at AccessAlly is how much everyone cares. Every single team member gives their all and wants what’s best for the company, for our clients, and for one another.
Just knowing that we’re all focused on the same goals makes working with everyone a joy every single day.”Naomi Niles, Client Success Strategist
How we do things
Flexible Remote work
With team members all over the US and Canada, you’ll be in good company as you work from the comfort of your home office. As a distributed team, we meet regularly to make decisions and stay in sync, but we also have dedicated focused time so we can all get into flow.
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging
We’re committed to building a diverse, equitable, and welcoming team for people of all backgrounds. We have the most spectacular clients from all over the world, and we want to shine a light on marginalized people in our work and hiring through ongoing anti-racism. See what we’re committed to doing.
As a Learning Management Software company, we love teaching and learning. We’ll continuously support your personal and professional development, through ongoing feedback, training, and new projects. You’ll have dedicated time for learning new skills and sharpening your talents, on top of the on-the-job learning that happens naturally.
Taking care of each other as a team starts with…
Work from anywhere:
Enjoy working from your home office or outdoor space, as long as you’ve got an internet connection and you’re available during core business hours.
Get paid what you’re worth and know that you’re being taken care of financially with retirement investment matching.
Generous vacation policy:
Start things off with 17 days off and 14 holidays per year, so you can spend time with family, travel, or enjoy some well deserved downtime.
Every other Friday off:
We work a few extra hours during the week so that everyone can take Friday off every other week, to take care of personal tasks or just relax.
Great healthcare and dental coverage:
Choose from several plans to cover your own or your family’s healthcare and dental insurance, for added peace of mind.
Computer and software setup:
You’ll get your own company laptop with all of the tools you need to do amazing work.
8 weeks paid leave for new parents:
Bond with your little one without worrying about your expenses, and if you need more time off before coming back to work full-time, your job is secure.
Annual company retreats:
Get to know your team mates with in-person company retreats while doing fun activities, visiting new locations, and eating great food.
You have $500 to spend each year on courses, books, or conferences to help you be the best you can be, and the time to dedicate to honing your skills.
Sounds good? Apply below.
Fill out the form to apply now
What you can expect after you apply
Resume & Application Review
Fill Out a Questionnaire
Introductory Call (30 minutes)
Kolbe Workstyle Assessment
Team Interviews (2-4 hours)
Offer Letter & References
Start with AccessAlly!
We’ll send your company laptop, and have our first onboarding call to welcome you aboard.
Still wondering if you should apply?
We support workplace diversity and do not discriminate on any protected class. We believe when we work together as a team of different views, experiences, and ideas, we can build amazing things.
If you’ve got an entrepreneurial side, we welcome that! If you like to work autonomously, you’re great at managing your schedule, and creative problem solving… you should apply.
If you like to geek out on pixel-perfect design, code efficiency, and web standards then you should apply.
If you dig open source projects, you care about knowledge sharing and education, and you like being challenged… you should apply.
“I’ve been with AccessAlly for 5 years now. It is one of those rare experiences where I’ve found myself thriving both personally and professionally.
I love that, while our product will always be the reason why we’re working together, there is a sincere focus on the individual needs of each team member. Not only have I achieved new skill levels in my career (without having to go through the painstaking process of switching jobs), but the company has also genuinely supported me in the ups and downs of being a new mother.
I honestly don’t know where you’d find another fully remote company that offers the same level of fun, warmth, and competitive professionalism.”Maria Myre, UX Designer
Our Core Values as an LMS Company
Core Value #1
Do fewer things, better.
We’ve experienced shiny object syndrome before, but these days we’re focusing on doing what we do best: creating powerful LMS software with solid marketing strategies built right in.
Core Value #2
Data driven, but human focused.
We know that what you measure improves, and we’re constantly looking to data to make better decisions. It’s also important to us to remember the human being on the other side of the screen. Howdy!
Core Value #3
Be an ally.
We strive to actively remove the barriers to success for others. We believe that technology and education have the power to eliminate the inequality that we witness daily. We’re on your side, and we want to help you reach your goals.