Released June 2019
- Fixed Tried-and-True template issue (Order Form → Designs) where backend customizations were not updated on the frontend.
- Fixed issue where Regular Text elements (Order Form → Designs → Flex templates) couldn't be updated after being moved.
- Fixed issue where the PayPal timezone setting couldn't be updated.
Released June 2019
New Features: Order form design customization
- New input fields can now be added to order forms, which can optionally link to CRM custom fields.
- Additional text and image fields can be added to the order form designs.
- The placement of input / text elements are controlled via a drag-and-drop order form design interface.
The full tutorial for setting up your new order form designs can be found here: How to Design & Customize Your Order Forms
- Added PayPal timezone setting in AccessAlly General Settings → Payment → PayPal to avoid timezone issue when creating PayPal subscription profiles. (The setting can be found in “Step 4” of this tutorial.)
- Improved page load time for Custom Operations and Products setting pages.
- Set the “Nickname” to the First Name for newly created users, so that the email addresses are not shown in certain forum profiles.
- Added option to show a CRM field (such as the PayPal email) in the Affiliate Payout report.
- Added Angolan Kwanza as a currency option.
- Subscription credits are NOT included in the Metrics revenue calculation.
- Added Subscription Churn Metrics calculation.
- Added Active Subscription filter to Metrics calculations.
- Added American Military addresses to the States selection.
- Added an “alternate” affiliate link mode for servers that can't properly process links with the “~” character. (Tutorial here)
- Enabled a drag-and-drop re-ordering for Profile and User Directory description items.
- Changed the letter “E” to lowercase in “Every month / year, etc” -> “every month / year, etc” for recurring product pricing description.
- Added an advanced option to customize the product pricing description.
- Adding / removing tags in WordPress dashboard user profile will now be updated in the CRM.
- Fixed a bug in the Course Wizard → Stage-release course update, where moving pages to another module wasn't saved.
- Page icons are no longer changed when the pages are re-ordered in the Course Wizard.
- Affiliate links can now be processed when shared on Pinterest and clicked on an iPhone (the ~ symbol is converted to %7E).
- (ConvertKit only) added missing subscriber ID argument to the On-Demand Login link.
- Fixed a bug in the Active Subscription Metrics calculation, where the time window wasn't used properly.
- Increased the maximum profile image size to 1024 by 1024 pixels.
Released March 2019. Includes AccessAlly Pro.
- Added new option to “Initiate team parent” Custom Operation to allow replacing an existing team.
- Added option to randomize user profile display in a User Directory.
- Added “subscription ID” column to PayPal payment log.
- Added an option to save Personality Test scores to custom fields in the CRM.
- Improved the Quiz answer frontend styling, so that long answers are indented / wrapped properly.
- Fixed error that occurred when uploading a file to Protected Content in the Course Wizard.
- Fixed bug in the Average Customer Value metrics calculation when not all products are selected.
- Fixed bug where the parent page defaulted to “Create a new post” in the Course Wizard.
- Fixed subscription metrics display when there are no subscriptions on the site.
- Eliminated the “deprecated” warning message in PHP 7.2+.
Released March 2019
- You can now build your own metrics dashboard to monitor your membership site performance.
- Some metrics calculations can be configured to show a time-series for trend analysis.
- You can also build your own custom calculation by combining two existing metrics items.
Improved Course Navigation
- Course pages now feature “Next” / “Previous” buttons, so students can easily navigate through your course sequentially.
- The links of the “Next” / “Previous” buttons are determined by the order of pages (& modules) in the Course Wizard.
- You can now use the drag-and-drop functionality to reorder content in the Course Wizard when creating a Standalone or Stage Released course.
- A “Resume” button is now available. When clicked, this button will to take students back to the last page they visited.
Customize the Start Date Of Your Subscription Payments
- Instead of a fixed trial delay, you can now customize the first payment to start on a specific date or the next calendar date.
- This feature can be used to pre-sell products with a fixed launch date.
- It can also be used for recurring memberships where the first payment should happen on the 1st of the month / year.
- You can now integrate AccessAlly with a Keap account.
- The setup for Keap is very similar to Infusionsoft.
- Added a new custom operation type that will trigger a ProgressAlly event. This can be used to check objectives as completed via CRM webhooks.
- Multiple customizations available for order forms, so you can have different purchase conditions for different order forms.
- The Course Wizard can now create Posts (in addition to Pages and Protected Content).
- Dedicated AccessAlly blocks are now available for: WordPress Gutenberg, the BeaverBuilder plugin, and Elementor.
- A new “testing” step has been added to the Course Wizard, so you can make sure your setup works before opening it up to clients.
- Brazilian Real has been added as a currency option.
- A Portuguese translation has been added for order form wording.
- The “next billing date” text will not show when all payments in a finite payment plan have been processed.
- (ActiveCampaign only) Allow customization of the Company field, as the built-in Organization field in ActiveCampaign is not available for all tiers.
- Fixed bug where WordPress admins couldn't see backend post / page listing if they didn't have all-access mode enabled or were missing the necessary tags.
- Fixed bug in PayPal trial period validation that occurred if the trial interval differed from the payment interval after trial.
- Fixed bug where the mandatory purchase condition was causing an error for abbreviated 1-click order form.
- Fixed bug in Protected Content where the Amazon S3 file key selection didn't appear when a new bucket was selected.
- Added a “checked” class to the Order Form step icons for ease of styling.
- Fixed bug where a subscription error was raised if the purchaser didn't have a user on the AccessAlly site.
- Fixed bug where certain PayPal subscriptions were not marked as failed even though the payments were not collected. This happened because certain PayPal profiles are shown as Active even though the payments couldn't be collected.
- (Infusionsoft only) Fixed bug in the affiliate lead number calculation.
- (Ontraport only) Removed requirement for an opt-in form in the Payment CRM integration.