Released in July 2017.
Introducing Drip integration – AccessAlly can now integrate with Drip, with support for all the main features:
- Permission management: manage course visibility based on Drip tags.
- Course creation wizard: automatically create course pages (on the membership site) and permission tags (in Drip) for both standalone and stage-release courses.
- Custom operation: particularly useful if you want to create a membership credit system, where your clients can trade in credits for courses.
- Orders and payments: create products and order forms directly with AccessAlly, with payments counting towards Lifetime Value in Drip.
- Recurring subscriptions and payment plans: your clients can update their credit card information directly in the membership site for future / overdue payments.
- User directory: create user directories for courses based on permission tags.
- Note: because Drip doesn't have an affiliate tracking system, the affiliate center features in AccessAlly are disabled when integrated with Drip.
- Add refresh button to all tag and custom-field selections, so that the selection list can be updated to reflect changes in the CRM without re-saving AccessAlly General Settings.
- Improve the User Management interface so that contact information is displayed with the valid operations.
- Add optional "Last Name" custom field when integrated with ConvertKit, so clients last names can be updated using the AccessAll profile shortcodes.
- Add "download all" links to Purchase logs so all entries can be downloaded at once.
- Fix order form issue when only PayPal is enabled without a merchant account configured.
- Fix duplicate help text display in Course Creation Wizard.
- Fix Stripe payment API validation so it works with all Stripe accounts.