Released in September 2017.
Products can be configured with Trial Periods
- Trial period delays when the first payment is processed, allowing clients to use a product / start a membership with no / small investment.
- When combined with an one-time purchase, you can configure a $1 trial for the first month, and regular recurring payment afterwards.
- Trial periods can be configured for both one-time payment and recurring subscription, so it can be used for standalone courses and ongoing memberships.
- Update Course Wizard Ontraport automation creation tutorial to use Ontraport Campaign, replacing the old Sequence setup.
- Allow Excerpts to be added for Protected Content.
- Add Norwegian Krone as a currency option.
- Add product name to the Stripe charge description, so that information is available when reviewing transactions in Stripe.
- Fix bug caused by entering promo code immediately after entering the initial contact information.
- Fix HTTPS detection on some NGINX servers.
- Make Company and Phone number to be optional inputs in the User Profile Update control.
- Fix reset password error when PilotPress is enabled on the same site.