Released March 2018
Table of Contents
Introduce the Order Toggle and Order Bump
- The Order Toggle allows clients to seamlessly switch among multiple offers without leaving the order form page.
- Common use cases for the Order Toggle include: switching between different payment plans (upfront vs quarterly vs monthly payments) and different currencies (US Dollar vs Canadian Dollar, British Pound vs Euro)
- The Order Bump is the perfect solution for a small upsell to the base order, adding a link above the payment button to entice an additional purchase (the “checkout counter gum” effect).
Enabled Fast Payment Order Form for Existing Clients (perfect for 1-click upsell)
- The Fast Payment Order Form is shown to clients who are logged in and have made a purchase previously with a credit card. It allows clients to purchase with a single click, using their existing billing and payment information for the transaction instead of forcing the clients to re-enter their billing info.
- This feature can be added to the Thank You page to create an upsell after an initial purchase has been made.
- This feature can also be used to streamline purchases for existing clients in the membership area.
Added multiple currency support
- Secondary currencies can now be added to AccessAlly to allow payments to be processed in different currencies.
- The currency for each offer is configured independently, so you can offer the same product at a different price and currency.
Added a Mandatory Purchase Condition Checkbox to the Order Form
- The Mandatory Purchase Condition checkbox must be checked manually before payment is processed.
- This allows you to comply with any “explicit action” requirements, such as for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance.
- Added a Contact ID search criteria in Order and Subscription Purchase Log.
- Added flexible height for User Directory display, so that long content will not be cut off by the height limit.
- Added a unique class name to each User Directory item, so they can be individually styled with CSS.
- Added feature to clone an existing Custom Operation.
- Allow customization of the default selected country in order form billing information dropdown.
- Fixed bug where a user might show up repeatedly when paging through a user directory.
- Added a Convertkit webhook creation for Custom Operations.
- Fixed bug for the ActiveCampaign custom field display in User Directory and User Profile.
- Fixed bug where items in User Directory cannot be deleted.