Released October 2019
Table of Contents
Course Icon Dashboard
- You can now use the AccessAlly Course Wizard to customize an icon dashboard for your courses.
- The icons in the dashboard can be re-ordered via drag-and-drop, and you can add headers / body text to organize the courses.
- You can control whether to show the icon depending on whether the user has purchased / signed up for the course.
Sales Email Notifications (beta)
- Get an email every time a sale is made on an AccessAlly order form
- Choose the email addresses for who will receive sales notifications
- The email reflects client details, product and price, coupons applied, affiliate who made the sale, and if it was a subscription replacement
- Upgraded to Stripe V3 Elements for accepting credit card input.
- Added “# of payments” calculation to the Metrics dashboard.
- Allow course icons to be added by selecting a course created in the Course Wizard.
- (ProgressAlly) Added an option to run an AccessAlly Custom Operation on Objective completion.
- Course revoke functionality improvement: now you can apply just one “master revoke” tag to remove access to a course, without needing to add separate PAYF tags for each of the modules separately.
- New custom operations to grant or revoke access to courses, which automatically handle the appropriate tagging.
- Added an advanced option to not run PHP scripts in post / page content.
- Added more spacing to Affiliate Details and Affiliate Leaderboard tables on the frontend.
- Fix “NaN” Custom Operation index error when adding the first Custom Operation.
- Ontraport affiliate link structure update to match new link set up