Support Help & Resources
Our goal is to help you launch successful courses and memberships using AccessAlly. To help you do that, we provide a variety of support options including:
We’ve put together a comprehensive and easy-to-search database of tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions, in our Knowledge Base.
Wondering if AccessAlly is right for you? Get a quick “yes” or “no” answer during your Discovery Call. If it’s a good fit, we’ll show you around Accessally, too.
Still have questions? Get in touch!
AccessAlly’s hours of operation are 8am-4pm Central, Monday through Friday.
How we can support you
Our client support team is here to:
- Help you decide on the best approach to reach your goals, and point you to the most applicable tutorials
- Debug any AccessAlly issues you run into, so you can get back to focusing on your students
- Document potential bugs and feature requests for our development team
- Answer any account-related questions you have about your AccessAlly subscription
What's outside our scope
While we’ll always help troubleshoot issues that affect AccessAlly’s core functionality, we’re not able to offer support or training on products that we didn’t create and we recommend you reach out to the creators directly for:
- Hosting setup and issues (including SSL installation)
- CRM setup and issues
- Theme setup and issues
- 3rd party plugins
- Custom coded solutions