Support Help & Resources
Our goal is to help you launch successful courses and memberships using AccessAlly. To help you do that, we provide a variety of support options including:
We’ve put together a comprehensive and easy-to-search database of tutorials and answers to the most commonly asked questions, in our Knowledge Base.
Tune Up Calls & Workshops
We offer a variety of free group calls to support you as an AccessAlly user. Pop in and join these calls and get quick answers to your AccessAlly questions.
If your subscription has become inactive, the fastest and easiest way to get up and running again is to purchase a new subscription. Don’t worry, you won’t lose any of your settings or content, you’ll just receive brand new shiny license keys!
We’ll make sure to adjust your new subscription pricing to match your existing one. Let us know by reaching out to us below!
Still have questions? Get in touch!
AccessAlly’s hours of operation are 8am-5pm Central, Monday through Thursday.
How we can support you
Our client support team is here to:
- Help you decide on the best approach to reach your goals, and point you to the most applicable tutorials
- Debug any AccessAlly issues you run into, so you can get back to focusing on your students
- Document potential bugs and feature requests for our development team
- Answer any account-related questions you have about your AccessAlly subscription
What's outside our scope
While we’ll always help troubleshoot issues that affect AccessAlly’s core functionality, we’re not able to offer support or training on products that we didn’t create and we recommend you reach out to the creators directly for:
- Hosting setup and issues (including SSL installation)
- CRM setup and issues
- Theme setup and issues
- 3rd party plugins
- Custom coded solutions