Everything you need to build the course and membership experience you've always dreamed of
Tap into the power of the AccessAlly WordPress LMS plugin to build your membership and course experience from start to finish, while integrating with your email marketing solution.
Proven LMS features to help you...
Learn more about how AccessAlly helps you sell more with:
- Conversion Focused Order FormsChoose your order form style, add custom fields, change colors, and start selling.
- Recurring Payments with Stripe & PayPalInstallment plans, recurring payments, and upgrade or downgrade plans.
- Trial OffersUse free trials to get more members, or paid trial periods to win them over.
- 1-Click Upsells & Order BumpsSell more without clients re-entering payment details.
- CouponsCreate individual deadline coupons, timed promotions, and regular coupons.
- Bulk Course EnrollmentSell to teams and corporations, and have them manage members.
- Affiliate TrackingDesign tiers, create affiliate links, and display sales data to promo partners.
- Abandoned Cart Follow-UpRecoup lost sales by getting in touch with people who didn't finish checking out.
- Cross Selling DashboardsShow free and paid members what else is available, and make more sales.
- Multiple Currencies and Tax TrackingTake payments in local currencies, and apply taxes based on location.
Learn more about how AccessAlly’s LMS features helps you teach better with:
- Flexible Course BuilderDesign courses with any number of modules, lessons, quizzes, and more.
- Progress TrackingGive students a way to see their progress, and resume where they left off.
- Video Bookmarks and TrackingSet video breakpoints for easier searching and watching.
- Audio Bookmarks and TrackingPlay audio files and add bookmarks to fast-forward or track listening patterns.
- Objective ChecklistsBuild checklists on any page, and use them to guide students.
- Live or Dripped CoursesUnlock modules based on progress, a set schedule, or a dripped release.
- 3 Quiz TypesDesign assessments and personality tests, scoring tests, or pass and fail quizzes.
- Assignment SubmissionsGive students a dedicated place to upload assignments and get feedback.
- Private NotesOffer a place for private note-taking, or turn on questions and answers.
- Autogenerated CertificatesUpload a blank PDF for your certificates that will auto-fill with students' names.
Learn more about how AccessAlly helps you keep students and members engaged longer with:
- Gamification & PointsCreate a flexible points system and have members unlock bonuses.
- BadgesGive members badges for completing courses, and display them in directories.
- Login Follow-UpKeep track of members who haven't logged in recently to bring them back.
- Individual Coaching Portal PagesCreate one portal for all your coaching clients to get their unique info.
- Secure File HostingProtect files based on access, and upload to Amazon S3 or locally.
- Searchable Member DirectoriesFilter by fields or search entries, and display members publicly or privately.
- Customizable Member ProfilesAdd custom fields for members to fill out, and control what gets shown.
- LeaderboardsRank members based on gamification points or offer paid featured listings.
- Snappy Login Links™Easily get members logged in even without a password, with an email link.
- Engagement & Sales MetricsTrack what matters: find out where people get stuck and spot retention trends.
What AccessAlly Customers Are Saying...
"We're seeing record levels of engagement
The change was SO DANG EASY. We’ve been on it for a few years and I LOVE It. We NEVER have an issue.
AccessAlly has saved us time, our team is blown away, and it is worth the money!”
-Kendrick Shope, KendrickShope.com
"We finally found the tool to do exactly what we want
AccessAlly is finally allowing us to do exactly what we want with our membership site.
No more compromises—it’s the user experience we’ve been dreaming about for years!”
-Justin Baeder, PrincipalCenter.com
Find out what makes AccessAlly the most powerful WordPress Solution for Scaling Your Courses and Memberships
Get Started Today
Migrating from another platform or plugin?
Moving your content and members over from another platform is never easy.
We’ve created a migration plugin that helps you import existing members, and we also have specific migration tools to help import courses from other popular LMS plugins.
Please note that moving recurring subscriptions is not an option at this time because of data security.
There will always be additional work involved when moving to a new system, but we’ve made it as smooth as possible for you and your members.
AccessAlly uses your email marketing platform to keep track of members
Modern email marketing systems give you the power to automate and grow, but only if it integrates with the rest of your tech stack.
AccessAlly is an integration-first LMS plugin that lets you send data back to your CRM, so you can customize the learning experience for each student.
This 2-way street integration is what makes your business scale in a personalized way, without breaking a sweat.
AccessAlly is part of a bigger Ecosystem
Find out more about the different parts of an online course or membership ecosystem.
From your website host, your email marketing platform, your theme, and your video hosting.
Wondering if AccessAlly is right for you?
Hi, I’m Kimberly.
I’m looking forward to speaking with you to see if AccessAlly is the WordPress plugin that will help you reach your business goals.
Book a free discover call to get started.