Membership Management Made Easy With AccessAlly's WordPress Membership Plugin
Everything you need in a WordPress membership plugin to run a successful member-focused business, while taking advantage of your email marketing platform's automation capabilities.
Most WordPress membership plugins...
- Use membership tiers to segment people and permissions, which can make it difficult to handle individual courses, downloads, and upgrades or downgrades
- Make it hard to add and deliver content on your ideal schedule, because they don’t have strong automation capabilities
- Don’t have a smooth way to handle integration with your email marketing platform, and require you to have too many add-ons to be effective
website software that hinders your business growth.
We understand the complexity of picking the right membership platform, and the possibility of getting stuck with a system that doesn't do exactly what you need it to or what it promised in the plugin's feature list.
That’s why we created AccessAlly.
How Does Membership Management Work with AccessAlly?
We decided to develop a WordPress membership plugin solution that would work for other serious business owners who want to generate powerful membership experiences.
The AccessAlly plugin is a premium solution designed to give you all the fundamental tools you need to create, sell, and automate a membership website on WordPress.
It handles everything from payments, registration, login, permission management, and content organization. Plus, there are more advanced features like member directories, gamification, and bulk licensing as part of a full LMS solution.
It’s one set price per month, no matter how many members are enrolled in your programs. As an added bonus, you won't see the cost creep associated with other free plugin's upgrades. With AccessAlly you receive a full LMS solution that offers robust membership management functionality that will be able to effortlessly scale with your business.
Each feature is designed with the functionality and flexibility you need in mind, so you don't have to keep adding plugins to your website as you grow.
Additionally, AccessAlly is compatible with WordPress multisite installations.
"For anyone not sure whether to go for AccessAlly, I say DO! We came from a Squarespace site with Mailchimp, and I knew absolutely nothing about WordPress, CRM systems or AccessAlly, and have done all the work myself with really fast and solid support from the AccessAlly team. I can't sing everyone's praises highly enough.
Oh and our two relaunched courses on our new AccessAlly platform? Clients just love it, and we’ve just won a MAJOR UK consultancy contract to do team licensing in no small part thanks to the platform we can now offer."
– Natasha Holland, GraphicChange.com
Just a few Types of Memberships You Can Design with AccessAlly
Design your WordPress Membership Site So It Will Grow With You
and Pay For Itself
AccessAlly Clients Tell Us They've Found Their Membership Site's "Forever Home"
Everything you need to run sophisticated membership sites is included in AccessAlly. There are no additional LMS features or payment plugins required. Just connect your email marketing platform to AccessAlly and you're ready to market, sell, and grow your membership website!
4 Different Ways to Handle WordPress Member Registration
Most WordPress membership plugins force registration through the default WordPress sign up process.
With AccessAlly, you can create new users through:
- Offering a free opt-in via your email marketing platform. You can automatically log people into the website after they've opted-in, so there is no waiting for an email to arrive.
- Selling access via an AccessAlly order form. They’ll also be automatically logged in after purchase for added ease of use.
- The bulk course enrollment administration dashboard or by receiving an invite to join someone’s team.
- Any other shopping cart - as long as it integrates with your CRM, so you can apply a tag and run a webhook.
Each of these entry points into the membership site gives you the flexibility you need to create a strong user experience, while also allowing you to do business your way.
A Superior Login Experience Makes for Happier Customers
The whole point of a members-only area is that you need to ask people to login, but if the login experience is cumbersome or glitchy you won’t be doing anyone a favor.
With AccessAlly you can:
- Design beautiful login and “forgot password” pages so they match your brand
- Automatically log people in after they opt-in for a freebie, or after they purchase a paid membership on your site
- Use a Snappy Login Link™ to help people login on a mobile device and bypass the need for them to remember their password - a unique expiring link will be sent to their email so they can login with one click
- Use auto login links in your CRM emails, so people don’t need to take an extra step to visit your site
- Forward people to the original link you shared after they login (instead of sending everyone to the main page and losing the momentum)
- Send automated reminder emails if someone hasn’t logged in for awhile
Cross-Selling Member Dashboards Increase Profitability
Whether you offer free content alongside your paid membership content or not, you’ll love the way that member dashboards are set up for you.
Each section of your membership site (whether it’s different courses, monthly material, or modules) is displayed visually so people know what’s theirs and what’s available.
A different icon will be displayed based on availability, and you can even use your dashboard to show content that’s coming soon, or link to a 1-click upsell page.
Drag and drop modules and courses in the Dashboard builder, or design your own by including only the pages you want to highlight.
Optionally, you can add a “Resume” button to let people go back to the last place they left off when they log in the next time.
Unlimited Membership Formats (thanks to tag-based permissions)
Most WordPress membership plugins use "tiers" (like silver, gold, platinum) to represent a unique level of investment and content.
With AccessAlly, you can create as many tiers as you want for your membership program, but you're not limited to the same format for each and you can mix and match with courses or one-off options.
Everything is tagged based, which means you can control member permissions by adding or removing tags inside your CRM or AccessAlly for ultimate flexibility.
This allows you to do unique things like create:
- An ongoing membership program, where content is dripped over time (on your ideal schedule!)
- Multi-Level membership management, to encourage subscribers to upgrade to a higher tier (AccessAlly can even pro-rate their new subscription, so none of their investment is lost!)
Organized & Protected Content for Your Membership Program
With AccessAlly's drag-and-drop wizard you can design any content structure to fit any format you envision for your membership website.
Think membership tiers, online courses with modules and lessons, affiliate areas, and downloadable resources. You name it and you can create it!
It will walk you through all the steps you need to make sure the foundation of your content and corresponding user permission settings are in place: automatically creating tags in your CRM, adding pages, and even creating your order forms.
Plus you can upload content like MP3s or PDFs to Amazon S3 and have it automatically protected by tag, through AccessAlly's protected content manager.
Sophisticated Membership Management Tools
Even with the best membership site strategy and community, you'll experience failed payments and churn. How much of a headache these things are depends on your set up.
This is where AccessAlly's admin tools are invaluable, allowing you to do things like:
- Process cancellations & refunds with one click (even partial refunds)
- Follow up when a credit card declines, with a link to have members update their card on file
- Merge duplicate users, or change their permissions
- Skip payments (to give members a break or have them return later)
If you have AccessAlly Pro, you also get unique LMS features that allow you to track how users are interacting with your content, which can really help keep members engaged and subscribed for longer.
Design Your Own Recurring Payment Terms
Use AccessAlly's mobile-friendly order forms to increase conversions and take payments the way you've always wanted to, including:
- Free or paid trials of any length (that automatically rolls over into a subscription)
- Flexible recurring payment cycles (like every year, or every X months)
- Ongoing subscriptions (ends only when the subscriber initiates a cancellation)
- Payment plans (4 payments of $125)
- One-off payments for individual courses or 1-click upsells
- With sales tax, VAT, and other fees you're legally responsible to collect as an online business owner.
AccessAlly's e-commerce functionality is so robust, it really is a feature unto itself. Learn more about AccessAlly's recurring subscription features.
Dripped Content & Live Releases for Different Members
With AccessAlly you create the content release campaigns inside your CRM and apply a different “kickstart” tag based on how you want the content to be released.
That means you can have different groups of people experiencing different sequences of content. You can even use quizzes to help segment people and provide a better learning experience based on what they need to learn most.
You can easily set up dripped content releases, live group cohorts, and even have different teachers and group leaders help manage it all with bulk course enrollment.
The WordPress Member Solution Designed to Sell More, Teach Better, and Engage Longer
It's your membership site, and you get to decide exactly how things should work and feel for your members.
With AccessAlly's WordPress membership plugin capabilities, you're in control.