December 07, 2022
New Features in 4.0.1
- CommunityAlly got a whole new look! We took your recommendations to heart and we made changes to improve the overall user experience of Groups. Like always displaying the last Reply in a Post and a back button from a member’s Profile to where they last left off. Check out the new design here.
- The User Migration tool works with AccessAlly-managed contacts. When importing members from another plugin or platform, there is a new option to tag the imported users with a new tag. This allows for easy searching after import and is useful to release offerings to just the imported users. See it in action here.
Improvements in 4.0.1
- Now in the Member Directory you can add a button for custom fields and attributes. This is great if you want to direct people to multiple links like ‘Schedule Session’, or ‘Visit Website.’ Here’s how.
- We’ve updated the Team Leader Administrator page to make it easier for your Team Leaders to manage and add members. Plus it looks even prettier now!
- Now you and your members can download invoices as separate PDFs! This will show up for you in your Orders or Subscriptions. For your members, an export button will show up if you use the [accessally_list_order] or [accessally_list_subscription] shortcode. Check out the details here.
- As requested, we changed the protected content download objective to check the mark immediately on download instead of after a page refresh.
- We’ve now added a WordPress action to allow external plugins to check for password strength at reset. That way you can use plugins like iTheme if you want to implement password complexity requirements for your users. Check it out here.
- We hid the Webhook section of custom operations when using AA Managed as this was no longer needed.
- We made improvements so that the Stripe element styling can be more consistent with the Order Form components.
- We embedded popular Zapier templates into AccessAlly. You can now also search for compatible apps with Zapier right inside AccessAlly.
Bug fixes in 4.0.1
- We fixed a bug from our last release where ProgressAlly media objectives were not getting updated. This only occurred when the objective was not on the same page.
- We fixed an error with metrics when an outdated version of ProgressAlly is being used. We’ve also improved the associated error message.
- We resolved quiz layout issues on mobile with the navigation buttons.
- We fixed a bug in CommunityAlly where the feed was stuck in loading when clicking into notifications.
- We updated the wording for The Membership Program Template which referred to the base module as “Member Content.” Now it is renamed to “Base Module” for consistency.
- We resolved an issue that was causing a 404 error with the AccessAlly theme on a Flywheel server.
- The module release email displayed a blank placeholder for the No CRM option – it’s all resolved now.
- We fixed a bug where AccessAlly’s loading wheel colors were inconsistent for opt-in forms. Now this loading animation will match the rest of your Style settings!
- We translated the insufficient funds message to Spanish.
- We removed the text requirement for uploading attachments in CommunityAlly comments/replies. Last release this was only implemented for Posts.
- We fixed a bug where image attachments in .jpeg were unable to upload in CommunityAlly Feeds.
- Now in CommunityAlly members can edit their original posts and comments. Before if you wanted to make a change, you needed to delete and create a new post or comment. See it in action.
Our 2023 Roadmap
Here’s what’s in store for AccessAlly in the next few months.