Thanks for clicking
Now here's how I can help
I’ve been in your shoes and I understand what it’s like to work with clients.
The work you do is incredibly valuable and it can be very rewarding, but along with that comes the stress of dealing with vastly different clients.
Hopefully, the resources below can help you make the most of the opportunities ahead while keeping you sane.
Resources for client Facing Businesses
- Get my best advice for building your web design or services business: this is all of the stuff I learned the hard way, so you don’t have to get stuck in the same spots!
- Create an internal company wiki: save your future self so many headaches with your own company wiki. It doesn’t need to be complicated, and in this post and quick video you’ll see how to structure it.
- Find out what’s part of the AccessAlly ecosystem: each piece of the tech stack and how it works together, so you can make good recommendations for your clients.
- Compare all of the most popular course platforms: see what makes each one unique and when to recommend them to your clients.
- How to hire a virtual assistant: if you’re feeling unable to grow your business because you literally can’t do it all, then this resource will help free you up to hire your first or next VA.